• 3 Premier VIP Bowling Lanes, side-by-side, for 24 guests, hosted by 3 Celebrity Lane Captains and 3 SAY kids • Bowling event memorabilia, signed by All-Stars • Special access to Step and Repeat photo opportunity with Paul Rudd • Open bar and dinner • Verbal acknowledgment by Host • Logo/Company Name on video screens throughout venue • Special recognition printed in event program • Full-page ad in event program • Company name included in PR release •
• 2 Prime VIP bowling lanes, side-by-side, for 16 guests, hosted by 2 Celebrity Lane Captains and 2 SAY kids • Open Bar and Dinner • Logo/company name on video screens throughout venue • Verbal acknowledgment by Host • Special recognition
printed in event program •
• Preferred Bowling Lane for 8 guests, hosted by a Celebrity Lane Captain and a SAY kid • Open Bar and Dinner • Special recognition printed in Event Program •
• Bowling for 1 person at a Prime VIP Bowling Lane, hosted by a Celebrity Lane Captain and 1 SAY kid • Open bar and dinner • Special recognition printed in event program •
• Bowling for 1 person at a lane, hosted by a Celebrity Lane Captain and a SAY kid • Open bar and dinner •
Sponsorships and Tickets may also be purchased by contacting Noah Cornman at Noah@SAY.org, or 212-414-9696, x201
Jane Alexander, David Alan Basche, Cassie Beck, Erich Bergen, Everett Bradley, Patrick Breen, Alex Brightman, Geneva Carr, Maddie Corman, Johanna Day, Frank DiLella, Brandon Victor Dixon, Rachel Dratch, Emun Elliott, Dominic Fumusa, Heidi Gardner, Janeane Garofalo, Isabel Gillies, Natalie Gold, Randy Graff, Jenna Leigh Green, Jeremy Hays, Greg Hildreth, Seth Herzog, Andy Karl, Richard Kind, Terry Kinney, Tom Kitt, Ilana Levine, Norm Lewis, MacKenzie Meehan, Emma Myles, Keira Naughton, Michael Oberholtzer, Orfeh, Alysia Reiner, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Paul Rudd, Julie Warner, Kori Withers, Betsy Wolfe & many more!
Plus the Kids of SAY!!
I have seen so many amazing kids who stutter discover confidence and self-worth because SAY teaches them that they have a voice that deserves to be heard.
Virginia Ahern, Michael Alden, Riki Alexander, Lackland H. Bloom, III, Kerry & Noah Cornman, Linda D’Alessandro & Jay Badame, Alice Deutsch, Frank DiLella, Will Edwards, Rachel Glube & David Friedman, Dan Greenwald, Tobey Grumet, Iliana Guibert, Brandon Guidry, Julianne Hoffenberg, Jonathan Hunt & Claire Graves, Paul Johansen, Marie & Fred Kaplowitz, Bettina & Michael Klein, Melissa Lentz & Tony Gale, Melaine Liss & Michael Spivak, Erin & Justin Matley, Keira Naughton, Leigh Pennebaker & Taro Alexander, Alexandra Pizzo & A.J. Melarango, Kate Popovich & Peter Gargiulo, Maria & Fred Ragucci, Alysia Reiner & David Alan Basche, Phil Schneider, Shachar & Jason Scott, Keira & Brian Smith, Liz Tuccillo, Justin Waller & Michael Stehlik, Tracey & Jeff Yonteff.
SAY: The Stuttering Association for the Young is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides support, advocacy and life-changing experiences for young people who stutter, ages 8-18. Since 2001, SAY has offered comprehensive and innovative programs that address the physical, social, and emotional impacts of stuttering. Through Camp SAY, Speech Therapy & Creative Arts programming, SAY builds a community of acceptance, friendship, and encouragement where young people who stutter can develop the confidence and communication skills they need to thrive.
With your support, SAY can award financial aid to families in need. 85% of SAY families need help, and to date, no child has ever been turned away due to a family’s inability to pay.